Selasa, 21 Juni 2011

A fear about my future

Until now, I’m still struggle with my fear about my future. I fell confident with my choice at this time until people around me judge me, and gave an advice that some how I can’t accept that! They doubted what I believe. Honestly, I really confuse about all of this! This is my life and my dream, why they want to messed it up. I really don't know what to do.I appreciate that they do it to me because they really care and love me. But , please, let me do what I want to do. Let me reach my dream. Just give me support and pray to me if you really care about me. I just hope God can show me to the right. And I believe God will always guide. And quoting one of the beautiful quote “Never feel doubt, just because people around you doubt what you believe”