Senin, 11 Juli 2011

I Bet You Don't Know

I Bet You Don't Know.....
by Quela Ronda

I bet you don't know that I'm terrified of the dark & that every time I think of you, I smile.

I bet you don't know that I love thunderstorms and I love dancing in the rain.

I bet you don't know how much I laugh and cry with my friends & how much I truly enjoy happiness which i missed since you have been away.

I bet you don't know how tickilish I am or how I can't make decisions & how it drives me crazy when you look into my eyes.

I bet you don't know that every little  thing you do is important to me and that i take note every detail  so i wont forget not even a single of it, regardless if its nonsense or not.

I bet you don't know that there was never a night that I did not asked God for you, to take care of you, to guide you and whisper my care to you.

I bet you don't know how much i wanted to drown myself in alcohol so i could easily fall asleep but ends up waking up still in the middle of the night with tears running down my face.

I bet you don't know how much hurt and pissed I am to every girls around you and how much I wanted to wage war against them, but I didn't.

I bet you don't know how fears get me tremble thinking other girls might steal you.

I bet  you don't know that every time we fight and you walk away without a word leaves me breathless.

I bet you don't know that my room is surrounded by your images and that your name was always been my favorite thing to doodle at the back of my notes.

I bet you don't know how much proud I am about you and how much i bragged about you.

I bet you don't know that it's waiting for you is all I do.

I bet you don't know how It scares me every time you say you are leaving. I loathe to hear it every time.

I bet you don't know how many meals I have missed until you talk to me.

I bet you don't know  how many scratch papers I had just to write these because I cant say things right.

I bet you didn't know that I would do anything to be with you.

But mostly I bet you didn't know how much I love you.  I bet you don't know...

adapted from : Love and It Feels